Start making a change in your life today!
DOWNLOAD MY FREE GUIDED MEDITATION AND START YOUR JOURNEY TOWARDS A MORE PEACEFUL LIFESTYLE TODAY:
MEET THE MONK WITHOUT THE ROBE
I am a Buddhist coach, speaker and writer. Through Kick Ass Muse, I provide online courses, dedicated Facebook groups and a YouTube TV channel and teach people Buddhism globally. I believe Buddhism to be the cure for overcoming painful emotions, learning new perspectives on life and gaining wisdom for long-lasting happiness.
In 2014, I spent time in a Tibetan Buddhist monastery where I took my vows. I see my work as a bridge between the Buddhist monks and people wanting to apply Buddhism in their everyday life using a simple, practical approach.
- MA in Sociology with focus on human behaviour and social psychology
- Qualified teacher of Ethics & Sociology
- Certificate of Foundation of Tibetan Thought, Tibetan Buddhist 2 yrs study with Geshe Tashi Tsering
- Experienced Life Coach
- Studying towards Diploma of Counselling with the Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors
- Studying Tibetan Buddhsim, 5 yrs study led by Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- The Power of Awareness, Mindfulness Training with Tara Brach & John Kornfield
- Buddhism and Modern Psychology, Course with Robert Wright, Princeton University
- Buddhism Through Its Scriptures, Harvard University
I run the online course “Little School of Buddhism”, am writing my second book, contribute to well-being magazines and together with my husband Alex, we run spiritual retreats, one for women and the other for parents.