Get my newsletter. If you don’t like it, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” ~ Steve Jobs
Authentic people accept themselves. We respect them and wish we had their courage to be themselves.
Ironically then, most people aren’t authentic. They try to fit in by pleasing others in order to feel accepted. They settle for things others told them to do or be and they never end up doing what they truly desire.
When we seek approval from others we basically betray ourselves.
This always leads to an awful lot of painful emotions that run our everyday life.
Some emotions that are a consequence of not living our own truth are fear, anxiety, distrust, pessimism, anger, resentment or jelousy. All these will have a huge impact on the quality of your life. It impacts your mindset, your energy levels, relationships, business – everything.
Maybe you’re already swimming in self-doubt, self-criticism, procrastination, disappointment or depression. If so, these are just a few signs of compromises you’ve made that shouldn’t have been made.
Your dissatisfaction is proof that what you want and what you do are two different things. They should be one.
Good news is that we all have free will to turn things around. It’s just a question of how committed you are to finally stop hiding and become the untamed, free “you”.
3 KICK ASS TRUTHS
- Feeling stuck where you don’t belong hurts more than change.
- Authentic people are always respected and impactful. Fake people aren’t.
- “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.” #1 regret of the dying.
Book a free discovery call with me. We’ll talk and find a way from there.
Success means giving yourself permission to be exactly who you are.
I’m Duda Baldwin – life coach, therapist and spiritual teacher. I coach people online since 2014.
I was born protective of my authenticity and as life stories go, life provided me with a lot of obstacles to test me. I rebelled during my entire childhood in order to not fit in. You can call me an expert on overcoming fear after fear in order to stay true to myself.
Age 10, I already had a successful music career. As the leading soloist of huge ansambles and various bands, I’ve trained myself in leadership from early on, although I’m naturally an introvert. Later on, at age of 26 and with a degree in Sociology in my pocket, I got offered a PhD but instead I ended up building a 6-figure business in London at a time when I was homeless and mentally fragile.
Achievements always came easily to me but I was more interested in building a life around my own values, with a healthy mindset, on my heart’s terms. Raised by an extraordinary father who taught me Stoicism in every dinner conversation, it rubbed off on me so here I am – never following suit.
But with the good comes the pain, too. Unlike many people out there, I didn’t want to push my pain under the carpet so I took a Stoic approach and went on to explore the root causes of any human suffering. This led me to study and practice Buddhist philosophy and psychology with Tibetan Buddhist Lamas.
I am certified in teaching meditation, MBSR and the Tibetan Buddhist Thought. I teach people practical spiritual principles both in my online coaching and my online course Little School of Buddhism.
I’m a certified NLP Coach, currently completing Counselling therapy.
A great coach helps you understand what you really want and how to get it, whether in your career, your relationships or else. My job is to challenge you out of your comfort zone and work on your truth, your mindset, and all the crap pushed upon you that doesn’t serve you.
I address your beliefs and emotions first and then coach you on a mindset that enables you to
a) understand your emotions and detach from the painful reactions and
b) teach you how to go after your dreams.
Remember, outer success without inner peace means absolutely nothing.
Before I became a coach, I founded my first online business from being homeless to working with clients from Fortune 500 companies, luxury fashion brands and Hollywood names. My success story got published and soon people accross the globe asked me to mentor them. In 2016 I became one of the Virgin Start Up Mentors in the UK.
Wisdom, no BS approach and my vast success in life is what serves my clients over and over again.
My biggest acheievements in life are:
- Staying true to who I am despite the pressure to be like and accepted
- Overcoming pessimism, anxiety, depression, workaholism and burnout
- Building a number of succesfull businesses from absolute zero
- Becoming a spiritual teacher and life coach to brave people
What’s Kick Ass Muse?
It’s a safe space I created for people wanting to work with me. By safe I mean you’re free to be who you are (everything else is just a waste of time!). My job is to give you a kick where you need help in getting unstuck.
If you’re thinking of working with me then book a free discovery call with me. You can also check my affordable online courses on relationships, business, stepparenting and spirituality.
Who I Work With
We should talk if you’re:
- Feeling itchy in your comfort zone and are ready to expand.
- Ready to commit to finding your own definition of success.
- Committed to self-exploration and are tired of limiting beliefs.
To discover if we’re the right match and how I can help you book a free discovery call with me.
Who I Don’t Work With
I don’t work with those who:
- Prefer “safety” over change, despite feeling like shit
- Use lack of time or money as their constant excuses
- Blame others for their issues and constantly complain
- Use “not sure, maybe, sort of” way too much
- Think they already know everything they need to know
- Are scared of mistakes and failures
- Dislike facing the truth
Areas That I Cover
- Overcoming Painful Emotions
- Positive Thinking
- Winning Mindset
- Clarity and Purpose
- Healthy Relationships
- Overcoming Grief
- Step-parenting challenges
- Confidence, Self-Belief, Self-Acceptance
- Spiritual Practice, i.e. Buddhism / Mindfulness / Law of Attraction
- Vision and Strategy
- Productivity Without Hustle
- Easy Decision-Making
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Finding Motivation
- Work-Life Balance
- Overcoming Burnout
- Authentic Self-Promotion
- Confidence in Pricing Your Service and Products
- Overcoming Fear of Failure
Don’t like what you’re receiving? No worries. You can easily unsubscribe at any time.